Need a new breakfast meal? Try this delicious Breakfast Quesadilla!
- 1/4 cup of chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup of low fat Four Cheese Mexican Blend
- 1/3 cup of Egg Whites
- 2 Bacon Strips
- 1 Tortilla
- Your favorite Salsa
- Chop the onions and bacon strips into small pieces.
- Heat up your pan and use a nonstick spray. Sauté the onions for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat up to high and add bacon to the onions.
- Once the bacon is cooked, strain the grease from the pan and add it back in. Mix your egg whites into the bacon and onion mixture.
- While the egg whites are cooking, heat up your second pan and spray with your nonstick pan.
- Keep temperature on low and add your tortilla to warm up.
- Add half of the Mexican cheese blend to one half the tortilla.
- Add your egg mixture to the tortilla on top of the cheese and top it off with the other half of the cheese.
- Fold tortilla in half and heat up until cheese melts or until your tortilla browns.
- Serve with your favorite salsa